Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 Prayers & Goals

Well I didn't really want to make a reslution at New Years because I NEVER keep them! Especially the weight loss one! But I did want to accomplish some goals and have some prayers! The goals I have every ability to control them but my prayers I have no control. Which for me is a very hard thing because I like to control things! I like to know whats going on! So Jesus take the Wheel is a song I really want to come true in my life! 2008 was an extremely hard year for us! Lots of ups and downs but some how we pulled through it! So we are just praying God will bring us a season of miracles in 2009 cause we are ready! So here are my goals and prayers for 2009
2009 Goals
~Spend more time in prayer and the Word
~Bring in more photography business! I would like to shoot at least 2 weddings!
~ Go on at least 2 vacations with my family
~Buy a Dyson vacuum! (A pink one LOL)!
~ Get debt paid off
~Quit drinking Dr. Pepper (soda in general)
~ Lose at least 50lbs
~ Work on becoming a better wife, mom and friend
2009 Prayers
~ That the adoptions for Aaden , Abigail & Gavin will be completed
~ For us to get pregnant! I want to have the faith of my kids! I know they dont know why the doctors say we can't have kids but they have faith that could move mountains! They pray for a baby in mommy's tummy every time they pray and they pray that believing it will happen! I wanna be able to pray like that and believe like that!
So those are my goals and prayers for 2009! I know I can't do them all alone! So please pray with me, help me (esp the Dr. Pepper thing hahaha)! I am truely blessed with amazing friends and family and I thank God for them daily!

No comments: