Monday, June 29, 2009

I Heart Faces week 25- Wedding Bells

Celebrating Wedding Bells at



This was a photograph I took at my very first wedding I photographed. I captured this portrait and LOVED how it turned out. I was so nervous but I am glad the bride and groom and their family had so much confidence in me and they turned out great. It was at this wedding I realized how much I loved photographing weddings and have done quite a few lately. In fact I am headed to Hawaii in just a couple days to photograph a wedding. I can't wait.

3 comments:

Show and Tell Photography said...

Very romantic and old hollywood looking to me! Bellisimo!

Gooey Goodness Of Life said...

lovely!!! have fun in hawaii... lucky goose!

Ashley Smith said...

Wow! It does have the old Hollywood look. Very beautiful.