Saturday, August 28, 2010

Gavin Turns One

This was a day we had been looking forward to for a long time. We have never been able to have a 1st birthday party before so we were excited.
This was the invitation I made for his party. He was actually in the tree in our backyard at the time. (Don't worry daddy was holding on to him).

I got this great I idea from my good friend Breanne. She took a selection of her favorite pictures of her son of the first year and put them in the cupcakes. I loved the idea so I stole the idea. So these were black and white pictures of Gavin of the 1st year of his life. They were a hit at the party everyone loved them.


Gavin loved opening presents. And he loved every single one of them.

I made him his own little monkey cake. He really wasn't sure what to think about the cake.

All in all his party was a complete success. We had a lotof family and friends that came. It was a great way to celebrate such a special day.

No comments: