Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Facing the Giants!

So last night I watched Facing the Giants! On Saturday we went to see Fireproof (so good) and everyone was saying I should watch Facing the Giants! So Jeremy recorded it for me and I finally got to watch it last night! Now I know why my friend Erica was like you have to watch it NOW! You will love it! Just 5 minutes into the movie I felt like I was watching our story in this movie! If you have never seen this movie you should its very encouraging! But in the first few minutes the wife was taking a pregnancy test and it was negative (been there done that MANY times) and she didn't want her husband to know so he wouldn't feel bad! But he did and they were talking about it and they had been trying for 4 years! Same amount of years we have been trying! I felt their pain! So they decided to see the doctor to see what was going on! And when they told the husband it was his fault I started crying because I remember that moment in our lives so much!!! Heartbreaking!
But I am so encouraged because in the end because they believed and trusted God and what he would do! The wife went to the doctors cause she thought she was pregnant and it came back negative and she left and before she got in her car she said Lord I will still love you even if I never have a child! Well turns out the test were mixed up and she was pregnant after all! I am so encouraged! I have always known in my heart that God will bless us and He has and I know He will continue to in the furture!

"GOD WILL SEND THE RAIN WHEN HE IS READY, I NEED TO PREPARE MY FIELDS TO RECEIVE IT"

No comments: