Monday, October 20, 2008

Thanks!

Thanks everyone who has checked out my photography website! It has been a very popular site lately! I just love photography! There is nothing like capturing those special moments! For those of you needing family pictures for Christmas cards or just cause let me know! I have two all day photoshoots scheduled on Nov. 1st and Nov. 8th! The Nov. 1st shoot is in Tehachapi and the Nov. 8th one is in Lancaster! Give me a call or shoot me an email and I can give you all the details!
We are still patiently waiting for a baby! Yesterday was 2 months since Evan left! It is still sad that he isn't with us! I'm not mad at his mom anymore but it doesn't make me miss him any less! We are just enjoying Aaden and Abby right now! It is amazing how much they are changing! We went to Lombardi Ranch yesterday! (see pictures) I am glad they chose to keep the ranch even though most of it burned last year cause it is such a cute place!

Other than that we are doing well! Hope everyone is doing well too!!


No comments: